Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Turn it Up!

Princess has started learning the songs on my iPod, which are varied, but I have a few that are my favorites that we listen to many mornings during breakfast. After the kids eat, a lot of times they get down from the table and we all dance for a few minutes. Today, we listened to kid music during breakfast and praise music during lunch. It was during lunch that I realized how many words Princess knows to most of my praise music. So tonight, after dinner, we all went to Costco. On the way home, I heard my favorite song on, and I turned it up. Daniel was totally shocked and surprised and cracked up at how many of the words Princess knew and how many words she tried to know. They were both cracking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin