Thursday, April 23, 2009

Night on the Town

Daniel was given a gift card to Outback, so tonight we went to Outback for dinner just the two of us. We were going to use it to go on a double date with some friends of ours, but we are too impatient when it comes to using gift cards and/or coupons and went by ourselves. Surprisingly, we ended up at SnoBiz of all places for our dessert. I wasn't planning to participate in the SnoCone, but the nice lady at the window shaved some ice for me too, so I felt obligated to order one too - only $1 each. Now we are about to watch the Office (DVR).

The kids are spending the night at Nana's house. When Princess realized that I too was not going to go home with Nana, she said, "But Mommy, I am going to miss you SO much!" And, I, though I do enjoy a break, simply cannot imagine being away from them for very long either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin