Monday, April 13, 2009

Snuggle Creme

Lately I have been contacted by several companies about advertising their product on my page. I haven't made any decisions about most of these products yet, but I may give some of them a try. I don't think I have the readership to sustain ads enough to make it worth anyone's while, but we shall see. Maybe more people read than I think.

At any rate, Snuggle contacted me about a new product they have out called "Snuggle Creme." You can buy this fabric softener in liquid or sheets, and it comes in Sweet Almond or Jojoba Essence. I have not tried it yet, but if you are interested in trying this product, you can click the Snuggle widget to the right for a $2 coupon. This coupon will only be available until the end of the month, but it is redeemable up to 60 days after you print it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin