Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Thought

Today was one of those days - if you're a mom of toddlers, you know what I'm talking about - a day when you thank the Good Lord for nap time! Whew - thank you, Jesus, for nap time!

I struggle with my value often. It is just a struggle I have that I place regularly at the feet of Jesus. I had a realization through reading the book I'm going to review and just because - God. I'm not the kind of person who is likely to affect the masses or claim quick popularity. No, I am a one-on-one kinda girl. I miss having one to one relationships with other women, with being able to disciple and teach and mentor. Despite that, someone very close to me recently told me that she hopes she can grow up to be just like me. Considering she is older, I find that to be the highest praise. And, in places that I am not looking, I AM discipling and teaching and even mentoring. I just needed a new perspective. Keep your eye out for a new perspective at all times, folks. You indeed are valuable and precious to me, my sweet readers of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin