Friday, April 17, 2009

Candy Monger

We got, as usual, too much candy for Easter. I gathered up a big bag of it and conveniently left on our dinning room table, where Pea proceeded to help himself to a piece of it after breakfast every day until Wednesday, when I finally got a clue that I should move it. I found him on the table Wed morning and quickly moved it. He had climbed up on the table, had managed to maneuver around the flower arrangement and to the candy bag, and was feasting on sweet-tarts. To my credit, however, I was very sick all day Tuesday with a tummy virus. It appears that Princess may have the virus now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin