Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sings My Soul Saturdays: Like a Little Child


As I was thinking about this post, I wanted to share something that reflects how I am waiting on God as a mom and parent, because my daughter is strong willed. At first I thought about John Waller's, "While I'm Waiting" and then I thought about the praise song, "Hungry," but ultimately I decided to share some kid's praise music with you, because I need a child's perspective and to have some fun with my kids. I know Princess will love watching these videos with me later, and I hope you enjoy them too. Bring your kids in the room with you, watch, dance, enjoy, and have some fun with them. If you don't have kids, then reflect on your childlike faith in God and have some fun too. Enjoy! P.S. Don't forget to press pause on my iPod to the right.

The first is the Christian bug song for kids.


The second is, "Jesus is my Superhero."


Have an awesome Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin