Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let's Talk about Sex

No, I am not bold enough to talk about sex with my in-laws reading my blog, but I've come across some good websites about sex in the Christian marriage.

I thought I would share since sex is a vital part of marriage, and many Christian women complain about it.

First, Heidi at Moms, Ministry, and More is going to be starting a discussion in June about it, but she already has some information there about what people are really doing behind the scenes and how often they are doing it. :)

The second link is here, and I have not searched extensively, but you might enjoy it nonetheless:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin