Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LPM Siesta Scripture Memory

Because I need Scripture running through my mind and because I'm not currently in a bible study, I have decided to participate in the LPM Siesta Scripture Memorization.

They started in January and are memorizing 24 verses. I am going to try to catch up so I am doubling up for a while.

Here are the two verses I've chosen:

"I will give them one heart and one way, that they fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me. I will rejoice in doing them good, and I will plant them in this land in faithfulness, with all my heart and all my soul." Jeremiah 32:39-41

"And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." Isaiah 58:11

1 comment:

  1. I like the Jeremiah verse and will put it in my "stash" of verses to ponder and possibly memorize. I learned the Isaiah one not long ago. I am part of the Siesta group too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin