Monday, May 4, 2009

My Blog

Only about a year after I started blogging, I have finally decided what I want to do with my blog. First of all, I want to glorify God and do so by sharing my life and struggles with you. Second of all, I want to encourage other parents by weekly sharing verses and prayers that I am praying for my children, and I would like you to join me in this by either commenting here or blogging about it on your own page. Thirdly, I want to discuss books that are relevant in shaping and molding the hearts of our children. Lastly, this blog is still about our life, and I will always share current events in our lives and random tidbits of useless and useful information. :) Hope you enjoy, and I'm sure it will continue to evolve.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an AU-some purpose. I look forward to joining you in your prayer / verse more than likely by blogging about it on my own page but perhaps comment on yours... Guess we'll see what works best at the time, but I will definitely be making the journey with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin