Since I have been memorizing Scripture and praying Scripture for my children, I have been encouraged to teach my children to memorize Scripture as well. I am no expert, so what did I do? I googled it, which I know you can do too, but I thought I would list my favorite resources for you for your benefit. Most of them are free, but I also found a couple of books that looked useful, but I do not personally own them and cannot say from personal use.
Here's the list of websites:
- Natural Christian Parenting: Bible Verses for Kids - four lists of "ABC" verses to memorize
- Kids Talk about God: Scripture index cards with child art and verse to print out
- Kidprintables.com: Scripture verses to print out
- Hubbardscupboard: Bible verses set to a familiar child's tune
- Ministry to Children: 10 easy bible verses to memorize
- A Kid's Heart: Coloring pages