Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scripture Memory for Children

Since I have been memorizing Scripture and praying Scripture for my children, I have been encouraged to teach my children to memorize Scripture as well. I am no expert, so what did I do? I googled it, which I know you can do too, but I thought I would list my favorite resources for you for your benefit. Most of them are free, but I also found a couple of books that looked useful, but I do not personally own them and cannot say from personal use.

Here's the list of websites:

Here's a couple of children's books to aid in Scripture memory:
I hope you enjoy these resources. You are probably one step ahead of me of this, but when I find something I enjoy or think is useful, I want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin