Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What does this mean?


Princess is officially potty trained - she's been working for a Cinderella doll for a long time now. We started a chart to see if she could make it two weeks with no accidents and full cooperation, and she made it! She's definitely mastered, for the most part, the potty. Sorry the pictures are not the best - she was too excited! Her love for Cinderella is priceless - it is for her a GREAT reward! She got it on Saturday, and Cinderella goes everywhere with her. We wonder how long it will last!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...the cinderella doll..yah for annabelle! I am sooo proud of her! She was so cute telling me about it on the phone today. She made me tear up! She is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think CE will go to college with pull-ups for her poop.

    Discouraged Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be discouraged, Kim! Now that "Princess" doesn't have anything to work toward, I'm scared we're going to have a relapse! but I'm trying to believe that she'll keep going. She's still so resistant at times. She always says NO.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin