Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Saturday Fun Day





On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch at Old Baker Farm, and Aunt Jenn and Uncle Tanner came out to have some fun with the kiddos. The kids had a blast. They got to see all kinds of farm animals, which Pea LOVED! Princess got to climb on some haybails or more importantly, slide down them into the soft hay stacked below. We each got to pick a pumpkin. We all went on a hayride, and Princess got to jump in the Cotton Bounce. You could pick your own cotton too, but we did not do that. Then we went to Daniel's parents house for naps, and then back out for some more fun. We went to Lamar's house for his yearly party, and he had a bounce house set up for the kiddos. It was Pea's first time, and he loved it. Of course, since it had a slide, I had to get in and climb up the slide so Pea could go down it. I didn't mind it either - it was quite fun for me too. :) Lamar is a racing friend of the Harper family. Daniel's family races go-karts for those of you new to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Princess where you can see the bikers behind her.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin