Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mondo Fun Day

Today, I was bad and skipped bible study because I am way behind on my homework and feel like I should just finish it on my own instead of going to class. So my kids and I had a mondo fun day. Last night, daddy set up a sheet fort for them to play in. But when they woke up, I dressed them and took them to guess where? Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. I like to get Pea's belly as full as possible before going shopping, and we needed some groceries to make Halloween treats! So they got to play in the play area too. We talked to a birthday boy who was having his party there and began to think we might have ours there too. Then on to Wal-Mart we went for Halloween supplies.

Then to Publix for a couple of odds and ends that we didn't get at Wal-Mart, like milk because it is cheaper there (and I had a coupon). The kids got to ride in the coolest grocery cart ever - and I felt like we should have done our main shopping there as they were having so much fun. I must say these carts are for my kids one of the best inventions ever. Pea was actually having fun. It is a double decker and the top is a two seater designed as a racecar for the kids and they face out (so they see what I see). They are awesome! I couldn't find a pic of them - maybe I'll take my camera to Publix next time.

Then home for a lunch they didn't care about. Fort time. Nap time for Pea and candy making time for me and Princess. This also included laundry and cleaning too. In the middle of the candy making I got shocking news that there was a murder in my neighborhood today. I was a more than a little alarmed. So after the candy making, Princess and I hundled up on the couch and watched Monsters Inc while brother continued to sleep.

And then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for Papaw's birthday dinner. It was yummy and fun!

It was a mondo fun day! (minus the shocking news).

3 comments:

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin