Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Prayer updates

I got to go back to Bible study today. It was excellent, and guess what, I didn't forget anything this time! (I know you've all been wondering.) I want to post more later about the fact that God's word is alive and active, which is what we talked about today, but I also wanted to post an update about my brother in law. He had surgery today, and he is out of it. We are hoping that the surgery helps alleviate the constant pain he had been in for the last year (since his motorcycle accident).


Also, I received a call from my mom saying that granny was getting closer to death. Please continue praying that it would be swift and peaceful. Pray that I would be able to visit her before she goes home to Jesus and that we would have the right words to say to the children, especially Princess. Pray for comfort over my grandfather, my mom, and my uncle. Thank you in advance for your prayers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I do pray for her passing to be peaceful, pain-free and bathed in the Holy Spirit's presence. Thank you for commenting on my post at Internet Cafe today. It meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin