Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Sick Pea! :(

Pea has a stomach bug, and in my opinion, you should never have to watch a little baby throw up, because it just seems so horrible to watch a little one be so helpless. He has actually only thrown up twice this time, and it was last night shortly after going to bed. But today, he still hasn't felt very good - been a fuss pot and hasn't eaten very much. I can tell his tummy is still a little sour. This is actually the second time he's had a tummy virus. Princess was already 2 1/2 before she had a real stomach virus.

So in case you are wondering what I forgot to take with me to bible study - we didn't get to go! And I heard it was SO good too, with testimonies of miracles and God's supernatural hand at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin