Saturday, February 28, 2009

Married for 5 Years

Today is our 5 year anniversary.
We've had a lot of changes in those years.
Two kids.
From one dog to none.
My dad passed away.
All of the wedding party minus one has gotten married.
Daniel's brother was in a serious motorcycle accident.
My granny passed away.
We've learned a lot of patience and grace for one another.
We've been from one home group to now another home group.
Same church.
Same God.
Many more hopeful years together with Him in the midst.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful picture! I miss you, Jamie! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin