Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a Princess!

And if you are a woman and you know the King of Kings apparently you are too! (I suppose the guys are princes.) Wow, that really should stop my insecurities dead in their tracks. Yes, even though I missed bible study last week, I have been keeping up with my lessons. I love learning about Esther and Beth Moore's insights into the book. She says that, "You have royal blood in a way that even Esther did not. The crimson bloodline of Christ flows in your veins....Right now you are representing the King on official business in another land, but you are no less royal than the Queen of England would be if she visited the White House.....These realizations should be stunning and marvelous to us, exploding our lives with significance."

1 comment:

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin