Friday, February 6, 2009

My Little Man

Guess what Pea did today? He told me that he was going to go poo-poo. We went to the potty, but nothing happened. I put his diaper back on and a few minutes later, he pooped in it. I think this is an accomplishment for him. I am trying to educate him and still make the potty fun, now, before he goes through the terrible 2's and doesn't want to do anything I say. However, since Princess was so difficult, I am in no way forcing the issue. He can be 8 and still wear diapers at this point.

To know the background, a couple of days ago Daniel was bathing the kids. I was taking a break, and I hear him and the kids yelling, "Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?! Where are you!?" Well, Pea had pooped in the bathtub, and this is the first time I recall him ever doing it, and Princess and Pea were both in there, so Daniel panicked a little bit. He managed to take care of the problem all by himself. However, he totally freaked Pea out. So then a couple of days later, at their next bath, Daniel made a big point of saying,"Don't poo-poo in the tub." So Pea proceded to stand there and point to the drain, where he had last seen the poo-poo, and he said in his tiny voice, "poo-poo." You could tell that he was totally worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin