Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Renovation

We are always renovating something. Currently my husband is tiling our bathroom floor, so we are pottyless downstairs. But I have to say that even though the job is taking 2 or 3 times longer than he expected, he is doing an excellent job, and it is going to look really great when he is finished.

But the doors are down, so every morning, his shower wakes me and A up from our slumber, which is a good thing for me. She needs more sleep, since she is usually napless. But she has become such a good helper. Yesterday, she helped me put away clothes in their drawers, and she thought it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin