Saturday, August 9, 2008

Granny

This is just a short post to ask anyone reading to pray for my granny. She is in the hospital because her heart has gotten out of rhythm. She's been staying in the nursing home because of her broken hip, and she developed a bed sore on her foot. They told her yesterday that they would probably have to remove the foot. Not long after that her heart skyrocketed out of control, and they found that her potassium levels were too high. So anyhow, she has mostly given up on life, and it is very upsetting to see her in the condition she is in. Pray for her as well as my mom, her regular care giver to have strength - the strength that only God can provide.

Thank you!!

She is in ICU now, and on a positive note, the ICU nurse says that her foot is healing. I just don't know if Granny can find her joy again. I think she longs to be with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin