Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Well, granny is going back to the nursing home today, and we have a potty in the bathroom downstairs again. Today is Daniel's birthday, and I haven't had everything all together this year, so maybe tomorrow will be more of a celebration. But my mom managed to slide away from granny and come to us for lunch and then after she had to quickly leave. We were disappointed that she couldn't stay longer, but we understood why. Now, we are going to visit with Daniel's parents for a bit. Later, I hope to blog about the things going on at church. Our church body is on fire right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin