Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is anybody out there?

Just wondering if anybody was out there - alas the world can be a lonely place. :(

I'm in a series of "one of those days." It started off good today, but ended somewhat poorly.

Just feeling small and tiny and nonexistent, even though this is the one attempt to make my voice heard. I think Christianity is dying in the US because the "body of Christ" doesn't seem to be a body anymore. I mean does anybody really care about anybody else any more? I care, but I know service is a weakness for me - I feel like I am working so hard to hold it all together for myself that I forget to reach out and do what I know I need to for others. Thankfully, He is my strength when I am weak. I just need to obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin