Last year I set up Stones of Remembrance and decided to do it again this year.
1. I started to relax and have more fun being a mom!
2. How to give yourself a pedicure when preggers.
3. I was on the big screen at church, but never saw it.
4. We had a new addition to our family - little DoodleBug.
5. Speed Racer turned 3.
6. My husband turned 35.
7. I lost a lot of weight.
8. Speed Racer started to school.
9. I got a tetanus shot.
10. I finally wrote about my dad.
11. My daughter survived a golf cart accident. I tried to write about this, but just could NOT find the words, so you are only getting this little blurb.
12. I got a little too personal.
13. Princess turned 5.
This was a nice peaceful year - a year in which I learned that I need to ask more to receive more. I'm just a person - not too wise, maybe interesting, maybe not, that is very SLOW in all my thoughts, and I need time to think before I speak or write or blog. I like being a mom of 3. I'm still learning so many things, one of which is accepting the things I cannot change. I'm not nearly as serious or as stuffy as I appear to be - just living and hoping to glorify Him in all that I do. I hope 2011 can be as peaceful and even more fun than 2010.
Marriage: better than ever before
Princess: becoming confident and funny
Speed Racer: whiny, but adorable and always loving
DoodleBug: sweet as a peach, pulling up and beginning to crawl at the end of 2010
I feel loved and blessed.