Sunday, January 2, 2011

Don't Follow Me

I recently read a great post that helps describe my thoughts on followers.  I want to be read, but the more I live, the more I breath, the more I experience, the more I realize how little I know and how much I have to learn.  I want to be one who grows in wisdom, but I am slow to think, slow to speak, and sometimes, slow to write and blog.  It is thrilling to see someone decide to be a "reader" of mine though.  I do want to see your little face show up on my "follower" bar so that I know you are a "reader."  As I learn, sometimes I think every thing on this blog is just goobledy-gook and that most of it is probably useless nonsense.  Regardless, I'll keep on blogging.  If only for me and my family, it is a great way to journal the path life takes us.  I'd love for you to read my nonsense anyhow.  Like Melanie said, please join me in following Him together.  I plan to post my Stones of Remembrance and my New Year's Goals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin