Monday, January 11, 2010

Praying for their Footsteps



So, it has been awhile since I've posted "Praying for their Footsteps," but I wanted to get back into the habit of doing so. Please join me if you like. I still believe that praying Scripture over our children is the best way of reaching them because God is the ultimate parent and guide and His word is truth over me as parent and over them as the children He has entrusted me with.

Dear Lord,
I thank you for my children, who are my precious gifts given by You. Help me to be patient and kind to them, loving them always, and allowing them to be free to be who You've created them to be within the confines of the boundaries You've set up for them.

Lord, help Speed Racer and Princess to "not forget to do good and to share with others, even with one another, for with these things You are pleased." Hebrews 13:16
Help them to "live in harmony with one another; being sympathetic, loving one another with compassion and humility." 1 Peter 3:8

I pray that Speed Racer would grow in self control and be slow to anger.
I pray that You would increase Princess in kindness and compassion.

Amen

1 comment:

  1. You have a precious family and I just love this prayer!

    Many blessings to you sweet one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin