Sunday, January 24, 2010

Enough

Today has service at church ended, I was struck by the song posted below, "Enough" by Chris Tomlin.

If tomorrow, the world fell apart underneath me, You would be enough.

If everything I had was gone, including my husband and/or my children, You would be enough.

If I no longer had any clothing or food or did not know where the next paycheck was going to come from, You would be enough.

In fact, You would be more than enough.

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my Rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2


Tragedies always occur. And the truth is most of us will experience one in one way or another. Will He be enough for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin