Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whose turn next...

What I failed to mentioned in my post about the Stinky Cold Season was that I had been sick with a cold virus too. It totally knocked me out on Sunday (the 25th). Daniel let me sleep in a little on Monday morning, and then he went to work. I still felt bad that day but started to recover, though I am still not 100% myself.

Today Princess has caught the bug and feels horrible. I guess when she slept til 8 am that should have been a sign. Then Pea woke her up, and she was not her usually perky self upon waking. We are planning to lay around on the couch and rest today, though we had hoped maybe to go to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin