Thursday, January 29, 2009

An Award for ME - Thanks, darling!


Guess what?

I've won a blog award. I will forgo the acceptance speech just to say, "Thanks darling" in the style of Audrey Hepburn. As a result I have to tell you 7 random things about me.
  1. I've always secretly hoped I could win one of these awards, but I don't really know that many people into blogging.
  2. My friend Audrey nominated me for this award, and I would like to be as hip and as cool as she is. She unabashedly proclaims she has 65 pairs of shoes AFTER she cleaned out 10 pairs, and I would LOVE just to have 65 pairs of shoes. Even though I don't have the clothes to match I would find a way to wear them. I love shoes. I'm one of those hip fashionistas hidden under my boring clothes and make up less face. I do really love shows like "Project Runway" and most shows about fashion. A girl can dream, right? Hey, I did live with Anna - does that count too?
  3. I too own recyclable bags but rarely use them because I leave them hanging up at home or in the back of the van.
  4. I easily get sucked into reality TV, and I'm sure I could be sucked into the whole Twilight thing if I picked up a book, but I haven't.
  5. We've only had a DVR for 2 weeks, but already, I don't know how I would live without it. With having the 2 kids, it really is a nice feature to have, and I can fast forward the commercials.
  6. I have begun nesting my home for a third child but I am not pregnant.
  7. I don't know what personality type you think I am, but according to wikipedia and this quiz from Discovery Health, I am type AB. I need structure as I could easily dream the day away if given the opportunity.

I nominate: Brooke, Lindy, and Jess.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I am just like you when it comes to #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really must read Twilight - it is sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin