Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gonna have a baby

No, not me again. At least not yet, if ever. :) No, I mean my friend Lindy is going to have her first baby. We had a shower for her this last weekend. She is almost 33 weeks and has been having contractions for a while. Pray that she makes it to 37 weeks, at least. What a joy it will be to have her little baby boy. I know she has been looking forward to him for quite a while. The bible says that "children are a reward." There is so much to learn from them - mostly they make you a better person, and remind you to be childlike yourself.


Lindy and I at her baby shower. There's a baby in that belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin