Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's Up?

You may wonder where I am and why I have not posted since last week. I am getting ready for a mission trip to Vail, Arizona. We leave on Saturday, July 4th, and come back on July 11th. I am working like a busy little bee to get everything packed and the house as clean as time will allow before I leave. I've had some distractions, but God is good and His purpose will be achieved.

New verses to memorize:

John 10:10 - The thief comes only to kill, steal, and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.

James 1:2-3 - Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

PS. I am loving the LPM summer siesta bible study - "Me, Myself, and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. Great study.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you while you are in Arizona. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin