Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Funnies

Tonight, we actually witnessed a man beating a woman up in a public parking lot. It was very horrible to see it. We managed to flag down the cops who were directing traffic close by, and they went and settled the situation. It stirred up my emotions, and I was thankful that the children did not see it or know what had happened. I feel that God put us there at exactly the right moment to help. Of course, we left, and I don't know what happened next.

Apart from that serious incident, here's a couple of funny things Princess said while we were out tonight.

"Ice cream sure does cool you off. I won't ever get hot again, will I?"

"My belly button makes my love and gives it to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin