Monday, June 15, 2009

Praying for Their Footsteps


Father God,

I thank you so much for my children. I thank you for seeing your hand at work by praying here for them.

For Princess, I pray that she would grow in love for you and that as she does she would learn to love others as she loves herself. Leviticus 19:18

I pray that she would seek you with all of her heart and that she would find you. Deut 4:29

I pray that as she goes up she will know that she is fearfully and wonderfully made by You. Psalm 139:14

Give both Princess and Pea a heart for the nations that each one would desire to be messengers of your hope all of their lives. Matthew 12:21

For Pea, I pray that you would appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him as you created him to be an adventurous little boy. Psalm 61:7

Lord, I thank you for Your precious presence in our lives. Let us cling to you and seek you always.

Amen.

PS. Mr. Linky is not working properly for me right now, so leave a comment if you wish to link here. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin