Saturday, June 18, 2011

Adopting Samuel David

What perfect timing - just in time for Father's Day - an adoption story.

"But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.  Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.”
Galatians 4:4-6

If you are a child of God, you've been adopted by Him into His family to inherit all of all He has to offer.  If you need a family, then this is a great one to join.  Click here to find out how.  This adoption is a story of how He answers prayers and how He works.

Sarah asked me to write a post about a special baby boy she got to photograph, and I said it would be my honor and my pleasure.  Click here to read the rest of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin