Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In the Top 100 Coolest Things

I wanted to give a shout-out to Mr. David Dollar. My post made his list of Top 100 Coolest Things of 2010. He wrote a post based off of mine which you can read here.  I meant to give a shout out when he did this, but then again, it's a little weird (weird as in awkward) to give shout outs about posts about sex, especially with someone who will always remember you as the chick who wrote that really great sex post.  Maybe it is best that we don't really know one another, but just occasionally read each other's blogs.  Nevertheless, this is the perfect opportunity to thank him for loving my post so much.  I've decided this is exactly why our blogs are no longer linked on the Valleydale blog website.  d$, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin