Monday, September 5, 2011

Where's Jamie?

Well, not that anyone has expressed that they've missed me, but I've been writing, writing, editing, reading, looking at the computer until my eyes are crossed, editing, writing, and all of that over and again.  I am writing some curriculum for my church, and I could really use your prayers if and when you do think of me.  I am trying to do this while balancing motherhood, wife-hood, sisterhood, and friends.  I'm not sure that I am doing it all so well.  Please give me a little measure of grace while I figure this all out.  I hope to blog more soon.  My little Speed Racer starts to school tomorrow, and perhaps I will figure out my time better with a new routine coming into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin