Saturday, September 10, 2011

Enough

When I am lost and cannot find my way
When I feel like giving in

I will listen to all that you say
I will allow You to win

the battles and I struggles that hold me down.
Perhaps I will feel less of a clown.

Righteousness is where you lead.
You fulfill every hope, dream, and unmet need

I come to you hungry and weak,
You say you will fill

so You are the One I will seek.
I lay down me and my will.

Even though I often feel alone
I will learn how not to moan and groan.

You've promised you are always by my side.
Never leaving, always seeking, my continual guide.

You are enough to satisfy.
Every ache and desire.

In my darkest desperate cry
you pick me up out of the muck and mire.

Even when I do not understand,
You are always leading me to the promised land.

You are enough for me
my forever friend you will always be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin