Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Princess!

Today, my sweet little Princess turned 4, and I can hardly believe it.  It seems like yesterday that she was born, but at the same time, it feels like I’ve been a mom for forever!

Today, Princess’s preschool class went to visit a nursing home.  They sang songs and passed out homemade Christmas trees they had made at school during craft time.  Speed Racer was not allowed to go, so Daddy came home from work to watch him for a couple of hours while we went to spread some Christmas cheer.

 

Afterward, I took Princess home early, and we spent the day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin