Friday, October 9, 2009

Field Trip


Today, Princess had a field trip with school. We went to the pumpkin patch at a local church. I am sure someone got a relatively good picture of Princess's class, but this was the best I could do with Speed Racer keeping me running too. All the kids got tattoos, stickers, suckers, a pumpkin, and they got to listen to 3 or 4 pumpkin stories. It was so sweet - they were so attentive and still for the stories. It was fun to see her class interacting with one another since I don't see it regularly.

Speed Racer got to go and enjoy all of the treats too. He cannot wait to go to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin