Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday Parties


Princess got to go to two birthday parties this week. One last Sunday, and one today. The pics above are from last Sunday's party. It was at iJump, and I was sick at home on the couch by myself. Speed Racer went to mom's, and Daniel took Princess to the party. She had a great time and was so excited about all the fun she had and especially about her goodie bag. She was beside herself with glee.

Today, we went to a cheerleading birthday party, but I left my camera at home. We did not have a cheer outfit, but she had tons of fun anyhow. She got herself some cool Cinderella pom-poms and learned some cheers. I am so proud of her. I love that she tries to jump and flip and everything else the other kids are doing even though she's never done ballet or gymnastics and even though she is reserved and is the last one to try it. I love the confidence she has even though she's reserved at first. I am so glad we are in a new phase and things are going so much smoother with her - even if it is something that passes - Thank You Lord for this precious time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin