As a family, we want to:
Glorify God in all we say, do, and are.
- Be good stewards of the gifts God’s given us, including the gift of our bodies and souls.
- Be kind and compassionate toward one another, speaking with gentleness and respect.
- Have fun together as we continually learn new things.
- Seek to share God’s love within the family as well as with people around us.
- This means we will place God first.
- We will seek to allow Him to prioritize everything else.
- Live simply such that our things do not weigh us down.
- Dare to express the Father’s creativity as He’s gifted us with as individuals
This week the hot spot was our wardrobes. Even though it will not appear as though I regularly clean out my closet, I do, but I had held onto some old clothing through all the babies and whatnot. This time I decided it was time to let go of those things I had held onto that no longer fit.
|Our closet - BEFORE|
|Our closet - AFTER. My hubby hasn't done his half yet.|
|After - new space|
|T shirt drawer - over stuffed BEFORE (I don't even wear many T-shirts)|
|T-shirt drawer After|
|Loungewear / PJ's BEFORE|
|Loungewear / PJ's / Swimwear AFTER!|
|This is the summer drawer - overstuffed. Hard to open and close. BEFORE|
|Summer drawer - AFTER|
|The donation pile - 2 bags overflowing|