Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Speed Racer's Makeover

While I was in the hospital, Speed Racer's hair exploded. We knew that as soon as possible, daddy needed to take him to get a haircut. We both like his hair a little longer. I think it probably makes him look a little more on the baby side of things as opposed to the little boy side of things. But, we had been thinking that in the spring we would get it chopped off little boy style. Daniel took him to get his haircut, and he came back a big boy. Of course, my baby boy had already started looking like a giant since Doodlebug's arrival. The haircut made me sad because it sorta represented a new era, BUT I think it looks great. See for yourself.

Before:

After:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin