Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Running the Race

You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth?
That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you.
Galatians 5:7-8
When all of the blog drama happened, I was running a good race, but the enemy came along and tripped me. I know I give the image of a cool, calm, level headed person, but it's not always true. Sometimes, I actually run on emotion. I was very upset at all of the different reactions to my blog, most of which were from people who intended to say something encouraging or at the very least reassuring or empathetic. God made it clear to me in 2 ways that I should not take a long break from blogging - through the message at church last week and through all of your encouraging words. So I am back and running again. I tripped, I fell, and now I'm back up again, hoping to win the race, trying to stay focused on the prize.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are not taking a break. : ) Much love, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back hun! You are an inspiration to so many people... don't stop!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin