Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eating Ribs



The kids ate their first ribs on Sunday. Princess was not too sure of them at first, and then she tasted them. The last pic shows you that she ate all of the meat that she could find. We did not give Pea one on the bone because he is still limited by the amount of teeth he has, though now that I'm thinking about it he could probably do it. I discovered today that he has two more teeth, so that makes a total of 10 teeth - 6 in front and 4 molars (2 on top, 2 on bottom - one set on each side). I am starting to wonder if he has any more teeth to fill in the gaps. Isn't it weird to get molars first? I need to check one of my books. I hardly ever look at the book with Pea - with Princess I lived by the book.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin