Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two Songs / Two Questions

Hey friends,
I hope to get a post up soon. I've been taking a writing hiatus for the past week. But I heard this song earlier today, and it struck me as I was pondering a friend who is hurting, considering God's work in my own life, and thinking about the old way versus the new way of living of which I am currently reading a good book about. Also, there in the middle of the song - amazing grace, the only word I find adequate to describe all of these things at once.



So this totally reminded of me of a praise song we used to sing when I was at the Auburn BCM (Baptist Campus Ministries). It is from Isaiah 43.



I am pondering these two questions:
1. Is it possible to understand grace without failure?
2. Is love that requires no sacrifice really love?

What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin