Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School

Princess and Speed Racer started school on Tuesday.  Princess goes 4 days, and Speed Racer goes 2 days.  He was supposed to go 3, but there was a mix up between me and the school, making in my opinion, both of us at fault for this mishap.  Speed Racer did not much care for Wednesday when Princess went and he did not, but we had mommy / Speed Racer time and went to the library as well.  After some explanation on my part, he said, "I go this many" holding up two fingers.  Today, he came running into our room yelling, "I wanna go THIS many" holding up three fingers.  We are hoping that he is able to go to three days in the future, but we've chosen to believe that God has placed him in his 2 day class for some reason unbeknownst to us. 

These little faces might be only loved by us, but they are our kids, and we love them fiercely no matter what.  I was chosen to be their mommy, and it is my honor to get to do it no matter what anyone says of them or thinks of me.  For the life of me, I don't know why anyone wouldn't feel the same way.  Look at their adorable faces.

Princess and Speed Racer excited to go to school
Speed Racer's first day of 3K
Princess excited to start 4K
As Princess says, you've gotta get one with our backpacks, mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin