Monday, June 22, 2009

Praying for Their Footsteps


Father God,

I pray for Princess that she would grow in understanding of You, Lord, and what it means to tell other people about Jesus. Help her to understand that you do not have to know everything about Jesus to know Him and be His child.

Lord, I pray that Princess would not forget to do good and share with others, for with such sacrifice God is pleased. Hebrews 13:16

Lord, I pray for Pea that he would do to others as he would have done to him. Luke 6:31

I pray that both of them will grow in love - love that is patient, kind, does not envy, does not boast, is not proud. 1 Corinthians 13:4

I pray that that would grow in love for you - that they would desire to obey your commands, because your commands are not burdensome. 1 John 5:3

I continue to pray that they may come to know you at an early age - for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your thoughts. I am blessed and encouraged by them. May God bless your day today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin